• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where to Remap ep3

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone had any recommendations of where to remap my ep3. At the moment I have not installed all mods but when I do the EP3 will have a japseed 4-2-1 decat, tegiwa catback, and AEMv2. Obviously, I will remap only when these are all installed.

I was looking at TDI north and like all of the stuff that they do (pops and bangs mod, lower vtec, launch control) but the problem is I live in London and driving all the way to Liverpool/Manchester is quite a drive away, therefore if anyone else has any recommendations please do let me know, furthermore what experiences do you have, do you like the remap? Any advice to give when going for the remap?

If you have any questions please do let me know and I will answer them asap.

Kind regards

I'd maybe avoid the pops and bangs mod given that on an NA it's not really natural nor good for the internals.

Back