• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Do I need a new clutch?

Got mine off ebay from a Honda garage in Stoke, think they are around £173. Wouldn't bother changing the arb unless you want to stick a race header on. You'll probably need some new front drop links though.

Thanks Flashy. I'll keep looking around for an OE clutch in that target price range....don't really want to have to go above £200 for it though.

They put my exhaust on last week and I'm aiming to get camber and frsu stuff done there soon.

Forgot to say thanks for the link. I'm waiting to hear back from a main dealer for a price.

Yeah, I've started to use PA for MOT's and servicing for the FN & EP. Had a mate who took an old MR2 in there a few years back for a complete suspension job. Brilliant work but cost him £££££'s! Their advice is great and as long as I can get my arse into gear to get a car in, and not have too much wallet abuse, then I guess I'll stay. The only downside is having to take a day off work.

Since I changed the clutch in the girlfriends EP3 the car drives so much better, she had just got used to how bad it was but I only drive it now and again but its like a different car now. pedal is nice and light not really heavy any more and the car just feels smoother when pulling away, and gear changes feel better too. The new gearbox oil maybe helped also.

Back