• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust replacement - Garage recommendations - Manchester

I want to get my existing aftermarket exhaust replaced on my ep3.

The plan is to buy the exhaust myself and then get a garage to take my old one off and put the new one on. And also making sure they dont damage the old one as it is worth some money and i want to sell it on eBay.

Im based in Oldham, Manchester. Does anyone know of any reputable garages around this area that can do this for me.

Thanks.

Grinspeed in Leyland too far for you?

Realistically it's an exhaust change and any garage will be able to do it.

As Chris said any garage can do it.

Its only 5 bolts and 3 rubber hangers fixing the catback to the car. Shouldn't take any more than an hours labour for a catback change.

IF the b pipe is fully rusted to the cat flange how do they get around that? (mine is)

Oxy/Acetylene torch on the bolts would be my bet. My OEM B-Pipe had to have the original bolts torched off as they were rusted pretty bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i'll try and find a reputable garage closeby.

Just to clarify my ep3 currently has a K-tuned exhaust system on it, existing exhaust

and i want to replace it with this Fujitsubo exhaust/

Does this sound doable? Is it a straight swap?

Thanks

Shouldn't be a problem tbh. Fujitsubo exhausts are very well made and are a perfect fit on the EP3, my Fujitsubo Legalis R fits perfect. I think the Fuji catback comes with the gaskets and bolts needed to fit apart from the 3 nuts that go to the Cat so you might want to order them before you take it to the garage. The nuts part number is 90212-SA5-003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't be a problem tbh. Fujitsubo exhausts are very well made and are a perfect fit on the EP3, my Fujitsubo Legalis R fits perfect. I think the Fuji catback comes with the gaskets and bolts needed to fit apart from the 3 nuts that go to the Cat so you might want to order them before you take it to the garage. The nuts part number is 90212-SA5-003.

Thanks alot. Appreciate it.

Back