• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 anyone tried the dream weighted gear knob ?

has anyone tried the drean weighted gear knob ?
it sounds like it would improve shifting feel, but id like to hear from anyone that has one.

has anyone tried the drean weighted gear knob ?
it sounds like it would improve shifting feel, but id like to hear from anyone that has one.

I haven’t had one fitted but when I was down there getting some work done the guys let me hold one and it was significantly heavier than the standard one would definitely change up the feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'd pass. it's made of metal. frost bite in the cold, branding iron hot in the summer, which is the reason i replaced the OEM one with the mugen CF knob.

i'd pass. it's made of metal. frost bite in the cold, branding iron hot in the summer, which is the reason i replaced the OEM one with the mugen CF knob.

i expect thats lighter. i think a heavier knob will improve the shift feel alot. guess ill have to be the one that tries this out.

I've just bought my 6th Skunk2 knob. Had one on each of my CTRs so far.

It is just much more positive. The FK2 gearbox was very slick anyway, this is just that extra step without going full short shifter.

I've just bought my 6th Skunk2 knob. Had one on each of my CTRs so far.
Backing loxy up, I had skunk2 on my EP3 and s2000. Loved them both. Looked smart and felt great. Would get one for the new motor if it wasnt an auto.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

fitted the skunk2 today. very impressed with the improved feel and ease of shifting. makes the shift more positive with less effort. thanks loxy

fitted the skunk2 today. very impressed with the improved feel and ease of shifting. makes the shift more positive with less effort. thanks loxy

thought id update this having done 500 miles with the skunk 2. its insanely good . cant belive ive done 14k mikes with the standard knob, its truly rubbish. Id never have thought it would make such a difference. how honda decided on the oem weighted one is beyond me.

Back