• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 supply, fit and remap service

I'm considering getting this done as I'm missing the lower vtec point like I had done on the Fn2. I see TDI North and Eurospec 2000 offer the supply, fit and remap service but neither are that close. Although Guildford is closer at 69 miles. Is there any closer option for me in Swindon. It's a bit annoying considering the cars are made here :D

Funnily enough I just had a quick look at their website, wasn't sure if they did remapping? They did my clutch.

Funnily enough I just had a quick look at their website, wasn't sure if they did remapping? They did my clutch.

They remapped my DC5, although I think they stopped offering it as a service. It can't hurt to ask. I live in Gloucester and drove all the way to EFI Parts in Runcorn for a map. After using Chris at EFI I'm not sure I'd use anyone else.

They remapped my DC5, although I think they stopped offering it as a service. It can't hurt to ask. I live in Gloucester and drove all the way to EFI Parts in Runcorn for a map. After using Chris at EFI I'm not sure I'd use anyone else.

Chris, can i ask what power and torque you made at EFI and what your mods are? I know its how the car actually drives and feels.on the road and not to get too caught up on figures but just out of curiousity, thanks

Chris, can i ask what power and torque you made at EFI and what your mods are? I know its how the car actually drives and feels.on the road and not to get too caught up on figures but just out of curiousity, thanks

Not sure mate on torque, I think bhp was 240 something. Mugen airbox, Toda decat and exhaust.

Back