• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #6

Three hours up on the train, two hours back but she's home.

d7188351e3f51cac43ddc1d86fe2e6f7.jpg

8dffefcecb7c845fbaffb22e75384205.jpg

Needs a new clutch but it is already booked into Grinspeed next week, plus 15mm Eibachs are being fitted, FRSU, 75k major service, braided lines and fluid.

Passenger mirror doesn't fold but I think that's the Shut Off Device (S.O.D.) which is an easy fix.

Already got a HKS RSK, Milltek non-res and remapped with Ecutek.

Nice! Love the GP kit. Goes perfect with the white!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome back. How do you find the Ecutek map compared to previous FlashPro maps?

Welcome back. How do you find the Ecutek map compared to previous FlashPro maps?
Hard to say really as it has different mods. Crossover is similar, pulls well but it is due a service so I've not been kicking its head in yet. Swapping maps on the fly is a bit strange but aye, all good so far.

Very nice, surprised to see you back in an fn2, thought you would have gone for the fk2. Are you planning on leaving this alone after the FRSU?

The boys at TDI going to be having a look at this? I see they helped develop the Ecutek software

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Love it mate, white on these always looks the part.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Was not expecting an FN2 either, but thankfully it's in white so it's justified :D

Very nice, surprised to see you back in an fn2, thought you would have gone for the fk2. Are you planning on leaving this alone after the FRSU?
I think so yes. It might get a balancer shaft delete kit if I can justify it, maybe some braces but they're trinkets really.
The boys at TDI going to be having a look at this? I see they helped develop the Ecutek software

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
They did the original map on it, so if I make any changes it will have to go to them for a tweak.

Back