• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #6

sorry to spam your thread but i know you're the guru lol how can i get those stickers i wouldn't mind putting some on the side windows like you also can you spread any light on the blue colour they is it pearl blue or something? heard it's a colour even rarer then the ek9 yellow?!

sorry to spam you're thread but i know you're the guru lol how can i get those stickers i wouldnt mind putting some on the side windows like you also can you spread any light on the blue colour they is it pearl blue or something? heard its a colour even rarer then the ek9 yellow?!

There's the Arctic Blue Pearl (ABP) that came on DC5s, not sure if the FNs in the UK came in this colour, have a feeling it may have been a Euro only spec option. Think the rarest colour over here is the Black/Bronze, don't tend to see many of those.
As for stickers, see Zeff's response with a link ;)

Deep Sapphire Blue :cool: very rare and very very nice, discontinued quite quickly from memory, was my 2nd choice after the Cw

Deep Sapphire Blue :cool: very rare and very very nice, discontinued quite quickly from memory, was my 2nd choice after the Cw
Correct. I would have liked one instead of the CW as I've had a CW before but I could only find one DSP one for sale at the time and it was £2k more than I paid for mine and about the same mileage. Should have bought Mark's one when I had the chance when he was buying the RS.

Wow, I've never seen the DSB hue on an FN2 before. Unless I HAVE and just assumed it was a fake/respray. You learn something new everyday...

My favourite shade on FN2's in general was the much lighter blue that I've only seen on Type-S variants and lower spec cars:
[url="https://ssli.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/mwQAAOSw3ydVwlai/$_86.JPG/]Like This[/url]

Those who know...

4a49f94b1df02a8507d9d1eec7235afe.jpg
1dcbb517a3e6580a5f7eb679a22fa949.jpg

YAS!!! Awesome John :lol: Rodan would be proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like a bit of Radio X. Except Johnny Vaughan.

Big John is superb. His Mexican Handbags bit has me in tears laughing some days. He’s far better than that Welsh t!t they have on in the afternoon, so bad I can’t even remember his name.

Big John is superb. His Mexican Handbags bit has me in tears laughing some days. He’s far better than that Welsh t!t they have on in the afternoon, so bad I can’t even remember his name.

He is loud and rude to anyone who dares speak when he wants to speak. There's times when Gav is telling an interesting story and all I can hear is Johnny interrupting him all the time. I can't stand him, always listen to Absolute on the way home.

His son Rafferty is a pupil at a private school where my sister chefs, his dad Johnny never said a word when he dropped him off, total opposite to how he is on camera and radio.
I also remember having a smoke with his sister when I was in my youth, she turned up at my mates house, that was one of those weird stoned moments, she's totally messed in the head (drug related) she was known as space cadet, proper gaga

So many "celebs" who have a great screen persona are miserable B'stards in real life.
Many are probably manic depressives that might explain that. Tommy Cooper used to drink in a pub near where I live and was a prime example.

Put another vinyl on today. Just for the giggles of it.

65d9d0475aba62dfe772d142fc8b8439.jpg

Also got chance to fit the fog light protectors. I asked for an inbetween of light grey and black. Look spot on in my opinion.

Half way through to show contrast.

a1d713c3b59f37cd067f0383706a6250.jpg

Fitted.

62ae07f1378851230f905b090f06104e.jpg

With the lights on.

81be83a4a2691a8a29cb50d1e85e0d43.jpg

Exactly what I wanted.

Also a pic of the wheels since it is clean. Just how I would have done them so props to Craig.

81200412787961d315f4a34f2e3210ea.jpg
30ef001aa2fcede92843cccb1f6fd6a8.jpg

Back