• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #6

You could also light smoke the wing mirror indicators to match the fogs, was a chap on civinfo selling the film for this "mod" way back, 5 minute job with a hairdryer

Looking good John. Especially liking the fog covers. The tinted look always works well, especially with the white paint. :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could also light smoke the wing mirror indicators to match the fogs, was a chap on civinfo selling the film for this "mod" way back, 5 minute job with a hairdryer

I've plans for the mirrors, skull caps etc. bud. On the list to do when I get round to soldering the SODs!

will you mugen kit this like your first one j man / john / loxy / braveheart
Those were genuine Mugen M200 splitters too. Really shouldn't have sold that car.

I don't think I'd be able to get my hands on genuine ones now, so when this came up with the GP kit it seemed the next best thing as I've always liked the GP kit (had it on my silver FN2).

I might do the grille. It's not top of the list, but then it wouldn't be bottom either. If one came up pre-painted and with the badges, I might be tempted

The Mugen wing, I've got a love/hate relationship with. I think it looks pants on an OEM Champ White car, and I've only ever looked at it and thought, "Yep," on a car with the genuine Mugen rear aero bumper. With the GP kit and black wheels, this might just pull it off. Then again it might not, and it would be too late then. :roll:

Those were genuine Mugen M200 splitters too. Really shouldn't have sold that car.

I don't think I'd be able to get my hands on genuine ones now, so when this came up with the GP kit it seemed the next best thing as I've always liked the GP kit (had it on my silver FN2).

I might do the grille. It's not top of the list, but then it wouldn't be bottom either. If one came up pre-painted and with the badges, I might be tempted

The Mugen wing, I've got a love/hate relationship with. I think it looks pants on an OEM Champ White car, and I've only ever looked at it and thought, "Yep," on a car with the genuine Mugen rear aero bumper. With the GP kit and black wheels, this might just pull it off. Then again it might not, and it would be too late then. :roll:

Seeker wing?

Wing:

200_wingsings.jpg

As smoking hot as she might be, don't do it.

Winter wheels picked up and now tucked up in the garage until I get time to Plasti Dip them black and put them on the car... They are pretty mint though, zero kerbage.

Rota GT3, 16x7J ET40 with Nokian WR A3 205/55R16 winters. They clear calipers without spacers, they came off an FN2.

73ecef212e11979698844889c2277210.jpg

Grinspeed this morning for a quick geo checkup after the springs have settled and check on an imbalance on the rear brakes.

Sliders off and cleaned which has helped but OS is still about 50% the effort of the NS, so refurb caliper ordered to fit in a couple of weeks.

Any modding budget has gone now. Officially into money pit territory...

Credit card quivering away in your wallet

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back