• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Championship White - my 2nd CTR

I haven't had much time to mess about with it but I think it's more apple-oriented, and I'm Android. There's a nav mode but I haven't sussed it yet.

Discs and pads replaced today.
OEM front and rear Brembo pads. The discs that were taken off had a major lip and so the brake feel should be much better with new discs once the pads have bedded in.
Smoked fog protectors have been on a couple of weeks, look well.

Last thing I want to do is re-paint those calipers.

Last edited by a moderator:
fog protectors the little 3m pads he gives you are amazing mine are still on and i do alot of hard miles every day

I am finally in receipt of a replacement rocker cover and front brake calipers. Still haven't decided on colours.
Initial thoughts were white rocker cover, yellow calipers.
I've got time before I leave them over at the powdercoating place but I am now considering other ideas.

Just waiting on delivery of a replacement set of rear calipers but I think I'm set on all white throughout. White rocker cover, white calipers front and rear with the fronts having black TYPE and red R

When I had my CW my theme was going to be white engine bay, pipes, cover etc,
Are you sending the calipers off for refurb, nice metallic blue would suit the CW

Yeah, the fronts are off now. I've stuck a set of EP3 calipers on in their place. Just waiting on the rears being delivered and then I'll drop the lot over to the powder coaters.
Blue was a consideration, as was yellow. I might get the EP3 ones done in blue or yellow but haven't decided.

Got the rears delivered today and I've dismantled them along with the front calipers in preparation for powdercoating.
Both bleed nipples on the rear calipers are stubborn and I can't seem to get them off... Am I wrong in thinking they should come off just like on the front calipers?
Probably a noob question and I just need to persist with a bit more elbow grease but I thought I'd ask before I end up rounding one or both of the bolts...
USv3pGN.jpg

K7rytOk.jpg

l0g2QEP.jpg

Back