• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Championship White - my 2nd CTR

And that's a full-size spare slotted into the void beneath the false floor.
Had to remove the boot assembly plastics but the trap door now houses, a Tyreweld, an empty 5l Gerry can and a matching alloy with tyre.

None whatsoever, other than the hilarious rate at which I'm going through fuel. The way I see it, it adds very little weight and it's probably best looking at it than for it, if I were to be stuck.

Good work! Have you got a pic of the spare wheel in the boot pls as I've also bought a full size spare

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'd like to see it too.
I put a space saver in and that takes up most of the under floor area.

Good work! Have you got a pic of the spare wheel in the boot pls as I've also bought a full size spare

kZSljhx.jpg

And beneath the trap door.
6TEFKRT.jpg

As you can see the lid doesn't sit absolutely flush but my boot liner hides that and the dog doesn't seem to mind.

kZSljhx.jpg

And beneath the trap door.
6TEFKRT.jpg

As you can see the lid doesn't sit absolutely flush but my boot liner hides that and the dog doesn't seem to mind.
Good effort that. I'll prob just keep my space saver for local journeys and throw the the spare in the back for the lobger ones

FYI I got Collins Honda in Herstmonceux to price match the space saver on Cox motor parts so I could pick it up myself.
Not too far from where you are, yes?

erm whens this next meet maybe we could arrange something lol

Back