• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

i do love this car! i have a heat shield and custom air feed i also bought for the HKS intake if anyone has tips and hints send them over also/....
the exhaust may of bedded in now its rather loud when you rev it lol not keen but gotta be done for gainsss i guess i did love it being quiet and sociable lol feel like a kid again but when its the evning and you go hooning it is one amazing car

i am looking at supercharger kit before mapping anyways got myself a code reader so no EML for decat to annoy me anymore i will add pics sunday when fit the HKS

cheers chaps happy new yeaR!

mugen bits fitted to i am so happy with the noise and how it peforms now. ive gotta tweek the heat shield and fit the red mjc hoses for it then complete

did some bits to the bay took deadning and stickers off bonnet Also and calipers was rebuilt and brembo discs and pads fitted more ton come soon! XD

loving the exhaust and intake system atm

Lovely looking bay mate. Did you buy a caliper refurb kit to do the brakes?

yeah the decent one off ebay if need link will get it for you

.....i have took the red hose covers off as didnt like them next day lol and the grinding noise was clearly not calipers so wheel bearings is next suspect!

lots of work to be done saturday oh yeah drivers side shock has exploded aswell sounds like its ***** go through engine bay lol

Were the calipers so easy to refurb yourself?
Whilst they were stripped, why didn't you get them powder coated?

The hose kit/engine dress kit, what didn't you like about it? And where'd you get both kits from?
Caliper and hose kit?

Were the calipers so easy to refurb yourself?
Whilst they were stripped, why didn't you get them powder coated?

The hose kit/engine dress kit, what didn't you like about it? And where'd you get both kits from?
Caliper and hose kit?

right mate i sand blasted the calipers and carriers when off and was fine after some etech red caliper paint :) and very easy if have the tools, the kit came off ebay i will link you but listen to me now you better get genuine honda piston seals as the ones you provide are stupid.... and the hose cover wasnt for me i will eventually get mjc silicone ones. any other questions just ask buddy ps. get most my stuff off ebay

Back