• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

lol cant explain the difference it has made those engine mount inserts are bloody amazing also transform handling no engine movemnt at all

Apologies for going off topic but couldn't help but notice your lift. Been considering buying a scissor lift. Could I ask what lift that is please?

Thanks very much for the info!
For some reason, I've not considered that one. I've been concentrating on the straight upward lifting types but it seems to give good access to the underside.
Will have to add it to my list

Nice work smithy

What do you think to the Tegiwa ???

100% what i was after, i drive 60 miles a day in this so even with the MJC 421 decat it is sociable and nice then at night time when i want to RoaR it is loud but no ricer and sounds amazing, im still shocked with the inserts absoulte amazing

ALSO update guys lol

my mrs got me the 200 halfords tool kit for xmas XD

ORDERED
HKS intake
Tegiwa heat shield
Tegiwa cold air feed
mugen sock cover
mugen door covers (dark grey)
knob sock
Code Reader to eliminate EML light every week lol (due to decat
bushes for Anti roll bar as see they was cracked when doing manifold
also the interior uprated bushes for the gear selector

100% what i was after, i drive 60 miles a day in this so even with the MJC 421 decat it is sociable and nice then at night time when i want to RoaR it is loud but no ricer and sounds amazing, im still shocked with the inserts absoulte amazing

Cool. :cool:

I just didn't get on with my Tegiwa.
It stayed on for 4 weeks and then the original exhaust got put back on lol :lol:

Nicely made piece of kit though tbh - pleased it ticks the boxes dude

Cool. :cool:

I just didn't get on with my Tegiwa.
It stayed on for 4 weeks and then the original exhaust got put back on lol :lol:

Nicely made piece of kit though tbh - pleased it ticks the boxes dude

cheers mate and yeah love tegiwa

everythign fitted

cars booked in for thursday found out front calipers need rebuild as there fooked lol

nyway fitted the mjc gear shifter bushes and the hks is here!

Back