• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

as the mugen rep spoiler has arrived i got carbon end plates forn more support to its already at paint and will be on the car next saturday!!!!

ps car got a detaiL LAST one of the year

Yes, Mugen spoiler! Looking forward to getting one next year (hopefully). Things are just too expensive right now with Chrimbo coming up and other expenses.

I like the rear end as well but looking at where the panels/bumper join, it looks like a lot needs to be exchanged? At very first glance when I first saw Mugens, I assumed you just swapped the bottom diffuser bit but that was a bit naive lol.

Looking forward to seeing your car with it fitted!

hello mate the rear part is a valance i will get the whole bumper painted when i get that added and fillerd on as i wanna smooth it in so looks stock i have a great painter so should be good but yeah this is the cars crimbo present lol

Lovely! Good to see the R treated to a Crimbo present too, got one coming for mine real soon too :p

What you mean, are you actually going to take on the road rather than pull her to bits again?

It's all together, just doesn't have an intermediate driveshaft so it' sort of can't move atm :D But it's together! lol

aux belt and idle pulley on and no more noise!! also found out what the front end cracking noise is after a week investing its the poxy mirror cap it is missing a xouple of clips son got them on order lol

right so update the spoiler is in base coat nick has told me...

i have ordered some more bits and fitted a skunk 2 knob had to file so much plastic away and remove all the console so nah never again but it has def improved it i wouldnt say its worth 50 pound but it has def improved it!.

got new clips for mirror and the spoiler install
mugen rerar badge have modified the plastic thing what came with it so can use as a template!
new rear h badge
and honda aftermarket mud flaps for the front wat will be screwed on for winter as i do drive on crap roads! pics to follow

i will update next when the spoilers on!

i have ordered some more bits and fitted a skunk 2 knob had to file so much plastic away and remove all the console so nah never again but it has def improved it i wouldnt say its worth 50 pound but it has def improved it!.

Pics of that as I've literally no idea why you've had to file away plastic and take the centre console out to fit a gear knob.

Unless you mean the short shift kit?

Yeah, my skunk2 bolted on and was a complete doddle. Even the leather gear gaiter change only required the removal of one piece of trim.

Is the spoiler a simple swap with the stock i.e. just a bolt-on job? I've seen that there are two bits on the underside of the stock spoiler that need transferring over to the new one. Some people have said that you need to use some sealant as well but that doesn't seem right to me as it sounds like it might prevent rainwater from draining away properly. Does the OEM part even have sealant between it and the boot? It doesn't seem right to me.

Looking forward to seeing the mudflaps in action too. I toyed with the idea myself but most of them looked too long and in-your-face to me.

Eventually got my key back from Tegiwa after seeing yours btw. Typical that they cheaped out over here and used standard keys. Looks much sweeter now :)

Pics of that as I've literally no idea why you've had to file away plastic and take the centre console out to fit a gear knob.

Unless you mean the short shift kit?

hi lox yeah i mean short shifter lol after giving it a good thrash last night it drives lovely! just the shifter and gearbox linkage bushes next

Is the spoiler a simple swap with the stock i.e. just a bolt-on job? I've seen that there are two bits on the underside of the stock spoiler that need transferring over to the new one. Some people have said that you need to use some sealant as well but that doesn't seem right to me as it sounds like it might prevent rainwater from draining away properly. Does the OEM part even have sealant between it and the boot? It doesn't seem right to me.

Looking forward to seeing the mudflaps in action too. I toyed with the idea myself but most of them looked too long and in-your-face to me.

Eventually got my key back from Tegiwa after seeing yours btw. Typical that they cheaped out over here and used standard keys. Looks much sweeter now :)

spoiler ill be transfering the brackets over and Deltastyling provide a fitting kit also my sprayer is helping me fit XD

got the mugen spoiler cancelled as he wasnt happy with the finish so next week will have to be :(

but i have done the rest so yeah new gear gaitor on order as had it up to here with these ebay ones lol 46 pound !

Back