• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

mugen badge may come off will see what you guys think also a few days with it on the car... im not to sure on it

Mugen and Civic badges need to go, just the Type R will suit it imo.

Good progress mate :)

Mugen and Civic badges need to go, just the Type R will suit it imo.

Good progress mate :)

mugen badge was taken off last night my ocd had to see it go lol also the civic badge is new as behind it is bad where from new the badge has dug in to the laquer mate

mugen badge was taken off last night my ocd had to see it go lol also the civic badge is new as behind it is bad where from new the badge has dug in to the laquer mate

Leave the Civic badge so the ignoramuses around us can be educated about proper cars.

Yeah, I'd leave the Civic badge too but that's just me personally. Never understood the whole de-badging thing myself but fair play to those who do it. None of my business etc...

Back when I was first starting out with Hondas, I saw an FN2 once where somebody had fitted a small "GT" badge below the Type-R badge and it looked legit until I did my research and found that this wasn't a real thing. Looked good though.

You planning on finding some Mugen badges to fill those slots on the sides of the wing?

Yeah, I'd leave the Civic badge too but that's just me personally. Never understood the whole de-badging thing myself but fair play to those who do it. None of my business etc...

Back when I was first starting out with Hondas, I saw an FN2 once where somebody had fitted a small "GT" badge below the Type-R badge and it looked legit until I did my research and found that this wasn't a real thing. Looked good though.

You planning on finding some Mugen badges to fill those slots on the sides of the wing?

same mate and i had to go outside and removed it lol erm the spoiler new comes with the mugen badges luckily also i should be fitting it tommorow!

Back