• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The eFN2 (3rd Type R) (Vikki VTEC)

just spent 600 on mugen and partsn :/ great updates coming soon also will update sunday as saturday we are going to be very busy with her

march 30th 925 pound dms are adding a hondata flash pro and live map jesse is amazing with hes work if you dont know him check it out also will add pics of yesterday along with next sats work as so busy on it atm, lots of work yesterday and next week to come im awaiting on mugen body parts and alot

march 30th 925 pound dms are adding a hondata flash pro and live map jesse is amazing with hes work if you dont know him check it out also will add pics of yesterday along with next sats work as so busy on it atm, lots of work yesterday and next week to come im awaiting on mugen body parts and alot
Jesse mapped my Rotrex, really happy with it. He's really helpful and not just there to take your money which is always reassuring.

Bet you can't wait to get it done now!

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

With £925 I'd imagine you could afford a full stop

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Jesse mapped my Rotrex, really happy with it. He's really helpful and not just there to take your money which is always reassuring.

Bet you can't wait to get it done now!

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

buzzng haha

Back