• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Unlocking the car

My ep3 is struggling to open, passages side opens but the drive side don't it sound like the motor struggling

I had something similar with my wife’s VW. I changed the batteries in the remotes, which cured it for a while, but ended up changing the door lock. Try the batteries first and also check your cars battery voltage. Just a thought.

Trev

I had something similar with my wife’s VW. I changed the batteries in the remotes, which cured it for a while, but ended up changing the door lock. Try the batteries first and also check your cars battery voltage. Just a thought.

Trev

Bought a genuine battery and still the same, I'll try the fob battery to see if that'll work

I don’t know if there is an owner's reset available for the remotes and locks on the ep3 or not, but that might be worth a try?

Trev

Back