• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Clutch Switch ?

I have notice by accident that my ctr fn2 is starting without pressing the clutch pedal is it a matter of just replacing the clutch switch . The cruise control is still operating as normal.

I don't think you need to press the clutch to start it. In fact I'm sure you don't.

I've never needed to press the clutch to start my fn2. My wife's 2016 Corsa and my 2014 transit connect both require the clutch to be pressed to start

Many thanks for the feedback lads , As its states in owner's manual (p326) Step 3 Push the clutch pedal down all the way and shift the transmission to neutral. And l have been do this since i purchase the car last year. Ah not to worry at least it saved me from buying a new clutch switch.:p

I think it's advised as a precaution in case you start the car in gear and move forwards/backwards

Back