• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help with roc and ktuned throttlebody

It doesn’t work!!! Argh!!! There is 4 sensors on the standard throttlebody and only 3 on my ktuned. The car runs but runs shocking with the offending sensor out. Also I’m sure I’ve plumbed it up wrong as I’m overheating. Desperate for help guys.

Throttlebody only has coolant to it for rapid warm ups in cold weather. There's no way it should be causing overheating so you've another issue somewhere.

Bad running could be that. Could be an air leak after the TB, could be the sensor. Which sensor is missing on the TB? Is it the right one for the car if it's missing a sensor?

It doesn’t work!!! Argh!!! There is 4 sensors on the standard throttlebody and only 3 on my ktuned. The car runs but runs shocking with the offending sensor out. Also I’m sure I’ve plumbed it up wrong as I’m overheating. Desperate for help guys.
I may be wrong but when I swapped to an RBC manifold, adapter & bigger throttle body, the deleted sensor is electronic relay to the fuel tank vapour bleed off I think, mine suffered from leaks around the adapter & throttle body , once I sorted those itwas fine...

Back