• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Digital instrument panel for CTR

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to buy an EP3 next spring, and am already looking for mods (stupid, I know). The one thing I cannot find anywhere, is a nice looking digital instrument cluster, for a decent price. I really like the look of the stuff you can find on racepak.com, but they are all space age data logger bluetooth GPS super high tech pieces, for the corresponding price. I tried to find something easy to install, plug and play, but to no avail yet. Did anyone of you get their instruments replaced? Do you know of any good looking panels, that don't cost a fortune?

Thanks in advance!

Replace with s2000 clocks, looks the bomb, just needs an off the shelf wiring harness converter to get it working.
Bit of faffing to get it fitted, there are a few how to's / build threads with them.

But the s2000 clocks are :cool:

Replace with s2000 clocks, looks the bomb, just needs an off the shelf wiring harness converter to get it working.
Bit of faffing to get it fitted, there are a few how to's / build threads with them.

But the s2000 clocks are :cool:
Or just buy a s2000 .

However I agree with this, didn't know it was that simple though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Nah, an S2000 costs twice as much, compared to an EP3, so it's way out of my budget.

Thanks for the pointers though! It seems I will not be able to pull this off without major costs and/or work.

Back