• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Good places for a steering wheel retrim?

7DT

Any good places that can be recommended near london to get the steering wheel retrimmed on a turn up and swap over basis? Steering wheel on the car i've just bought is a bit sticky, so be nice to get it redone in something nice like perforated leather. What do people get their wheels redone in? Want to keep the car near original, so don't want to do something that'll be out of place.

royal did my wheel on the M3, was awesome, hadn't realized they did these as well. That's sorted then, if i can drive there and exchange, even better.

Another vote for Royal Steering Wheels - did a great job and even fitted it for me as I lived a couple of roads away at the time. He was living in Aylesbury which is about 30 minutes from J20 on the M25, don’t know if he’s still there.

Royal also did my Ultima wheel, taking it from a fairly thin and basic wheel and making it thicker, having smooth leather and perforated leather parts, contrast orange stitching and also a bit at the top to make sure I was pointing forward most of the time. Great service and surprisingly inexpensive.

B8KC2u0.jpg

Back