• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Yellowspeed Coilovers - scrap heap challenge

Jesus they look terrible. The Teins that came off my Skyline were in better condition and they'd spent days in nuclear sand :lol:

They're not mine, I wouldn't want them nor would I ever buy them.

It’s weird because I’ve seen the MX5 versions and they seem really high quality. Loads of adjustment. Well built etc etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well built

It always interests me when owners/people say that. Well built according to what exactly? They feel strong and don't fall apart when you pick them up? No one will investigate the materials used or strip them down to see what they look like inside.

Not a go at you Darren, I'm just musing in general.

I think I meant more along the lines of, they'd held up well against the elements and were nearly 3 years old. No paint flaking, just the usual stone chipping on the body and springs. They felt, heavy, for want of a better word, and that "usually" points at being well built or at least using good, strong materials. They were a damned site more comfy than my cheap ass TA Technics, and were obviously made of better materials, but then they cost £120 :lol:

Back