• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Front Honda Badge

Hi All,

My front Honda badge has a slight crack, does anyone know how to remove it?
And secondly any idea where I can get an aftermarket 'Gel type' badge?

Thanks...HK

99% Sure coolice stopped making these gels a while ago, only does vinyl now..
I have been making gels for 6+ years...
If you get stuck just shout..
just a few of the FN2 gels here ;)

20180919_172349.jpg20180924_183050.jpghonda chrome red.jpg

FK2 front badge is easy to remove. Open the bonnet and remove the slam panel that's simply held down by push pins to access the rear of the badge. There's tow prongs from the back of the badge that secure it in place. If the existing badge is now junk, snap them off with pliers then you can lever the badge off from the front being careful not to scrape the gloss black panel. They'll be lots of sticky glue left. Pick it all off then fit the new one. Extremely easy job.

mine cracked in a month or 2 of new. noticed some stress cracks slightly in from the edge so i'm wondering what to do.
£55 off the top of my head for genuine. removing genuine and going gel seems like a reasonable way forward - give me a choice of colours. while i'd like to keep the silver & red genuine look, the red on black looks better than i thought.
decisions decisions...

Back