• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 remap, what's the minimum I should do?

What's the consensus with getting the map checked/tweaked? Now I believe the restriction is gone, do I need to get the map checked over/adjusted, is it likely to need adjustment?

Ask your tuner maybe? Mine was checked after I swapped my exhaust out and the map didn't need adjusting.

I'll drop em a line. I'm thinking the AFR will have changed after the restriction has been removed.
How much bhp/lbft did you gain Chris, out of interest?

It was the so called 'Feels' exhaust I had, I don't think the B pipe was genuine as there was quite a difference in the pipe size between it and the Toda, if you look in my build thread there's pics.

I'll get the map checked/tweaked, be interesting to see what the car will make now.
Yeah I would, just to be sure it's making the most of everything. Also like you say, it will be nice to see a graph of how it's running now.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

DMS Performance. I'll post up the results.

How did you get on with DMS?

I'm changing the exhaust on my FD2 and although there's probably no need, I fancy getting my map checked and tweaked. However at this time of year I can't be bothered driving all the way to Runcorn. DMS are under an hour from me so seem ideal but I'm extremely weary of most UK 'mappers'.

Edit, just heard back from a friend of mine in the tuning industry, I think I will avoid and just check AFR myself.

Always done a good job for me. Running 231bhp from just 2.5" exhaust, rrc intake manifold and teg m.

I would change the b pipe as a minimum on these cars.

Yep, b pipe already changed on mine. the sports cat diameter also looks a lot bigger than standard. Intake is a PRC paired with an ITG maxogen, will be interesting to see what it manages.

Back