• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K100 remap, what's the minimum I should do?

You should definitely achieve the same if not a little more bhp with those mods. Cheers

That is very reassuring to hear it makes a difference without decatting and swapping intake manifold. I will go down this route.

Currently have a Ingen CAI and a Teigwa catback.

I've been trying to plan a k100 supply, fit and custom map. Does anyone know how long the process should take? The reason I ask is because TDI North are open until mid-day on Saturdays and it needs to be a weekend job for me as I can't take time off work for it. Any others who could offer this service?

I've been trying to plan a k100 supply, fit and custom map. Does anyone know how long the process should take? The reason I ask is because TDI North are open until mid-day on Saturdays and it needs to be a weekend job for me as I can't take time off work for it. Any others who could offer this service?

When I got my ep3 remapped at TDI North it took just under 3 hours. So you should be ok getting it done on a Saturday morning. Cheers

Thanks guys, so just to confirm they solder the k100 to my ecu, plug it in and map it in under three hours? Flashpro was easier :D
I'm just going to do it with 2.5" catback and tegiwa m for now, should make it more spritely around the 4 to 6k mark. Do they set vtec actuation pressure? Also, where is vtec best lowered to for optimum power?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how they install the k100 weather it’s soldiered in ect but yes install and remap took around 3 hrs , in regards to VTEC setting, it’s personal choice, I asked for 5k and this is perfect for my style of driving, the main difference you notice is between 4.5 to 7.5k
You should get around 225 bhp with those mods. Go for it, you won’t regret it

They set vtec to come in when high cam makes more power than low cam. Varies by mods and engine. It will only go to vtec over a set amount of throttle anyway, so won't go nuts while cruising.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Looks like DMS Performance in South Wales will be my preferred choice. Got back to me very quickly and can do everything I need. :)

Sorry, it was a reply regarding the question of what TDI North would actually do.

Just one question for those who have gone down this route. Will I have a flashing key (immobiliser) after installation and remap?

If it's your ECU they are soldering a k100 into no. If they are fitting someone else ECU with a k100 in yes.

If they fit someone else's ECU you can take the car to honda and they will flash the key or whatever they do.

Back