• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sporty Blue FK2 From A Distant Land

Hello again.

It's Emre, a newcomer as I mentioned in the newbie section which you can find more about me here.

I drive this baby below for a month now and enjoying every second of it.

It's a 2015, approximately at 20.000 miles on the clock. It isn’t GT which you cannot buy them here in Turkey but the previous owner has added red stripes to front lip and to side mirrors to be seen as one. Also, there’s black colored folio on the roof and on the headlights to give it more contrast.

For mods there’s custom downpipe, a 76mm full variable valve exhaust system,custom re-mapping of ecu, pipercross intake , forge silicon hoses and a forge dump valve. For the interior, carbon fibre steering wheel, carbon upper and lower dashboard, carbon trims, airvents, tweeter surrounds and a BeSafe child seat :)

It was lowered with HR springs but I changed them back to oems for better ride comfort and because of height. It was hard to drive into my garage as the entrance is very steep...

Hope you like it as I do, and enjoy yours.

CAUTION - The last photo below may be inappropriate to view in public or for children.

cb7b476ce25b0cb97dd5861d00ab09c4.jpg

ca05781b3d7b133fa63fcf658ba1ddf7.jpg

c9cdb845aebea41630c8b216ad1e3874.jpg

d1136841545b1480e2c76cc4191f98fd.jpg

4697d972f1d995753dfc63d6f538be89.jpg

26425cc7e0da76f603d5f777877f7fb8.jpg

ed55f47c35feb25cffaa1b9ace21f1d1.jpg

0f2e35bf2f4157b68b730d1b965de9f6.jpg

b9fc4bea0b514fa6b3730d73c020c39f.jpg

000a355032cc84065d33c83e54b08d71.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak iPad aracılığıyla gönderildi

Last edited by a moderator:
Use to regularly follow the Turkish FK2 owners back in 2015/2016, they were the first lot to start modifying their cars and not one looked rubbish.
I'm loving that steering wheel and the carbon door trim covers, any idea where they came from

Use to regularly follow the Turkish FK2 owners back in 2015/2016, they were the first lot to start modifying their cars and not one looked rubbish.
I'm loving that steering wheel and the carbon door trim covers, any idea where they came from

Yeah, there are pretty hardly modified fk2s around here. I brought the car as it is from a car gallery but my guess is they are custom made because they forgot to reinstall the production number plate back. :)

Tapatalk kullanarak iPad aracılığıyla gönderildi

Lovely car bud, the carbon should have been there from factory, I hate all the fake carbon bits on the FK2/8! Really lets the car down.

Good set of mods you got planned there, is this your first Type R?

Lovely car bud, the carbon should have been there from factory, I hate all the fake carbon bits on the FK2/8! Really lets the car down.

Good set of mods you got planned there, is this your first Type R?

Thanks mate.

The carbon bits are not fake, they are real carbon parts. Its my first TypeR but 4th Honda so far.

25f07e934ccfc06fc657eaeea6a9aa12.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Thanks mate.

The carbon bits are not fake, they are real carbon parts. Its my first TypeR but 4th Honda so far.

I was talking about the one the cars come with by default, like this: (textured carbon fibre wrap) looks tacky af!

cache.php

I know the one you have is real, I was complimenting it :D

I was talking about the one the cars come with by default, like this: (textured carbon fibre wrap) looks tacky af!

cache.php

I know the one you have is real, I was complimenting it :D

:D aah sorry for misunderstanding. I think so, piano black is better than that carbon wrap, looks richer imo.

Late to the party Dweezle but I’m sure CabonZonePoland on Facebook and possibly even PMC do the carbon steering wheels.

Lovely example though Ghent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah found them, around £600 for the wheel, never realised the options, colour of carbon, colour and finish of leather, colour of stitching, shape of wheel,
Might add it to the "I really need to do something to this car" list

Yeah found them, around £600 for the wheel, never realised the options, colour of carbon, colour and finish of leather, colour of stitching, shape of wheel,
Might add it to the "I really need to do something to this car" list

It’s ridiculous isn’t it... I’m not a fan of the perforated leather myself so will probably go the Dream alcantara wheel route although I got a couple bits off CarbonZone and they were great!

Just been on carbon zone :cool:
Steering wheel should suit my frame and should give me a bit of leg room,
The Fk8 owners should be all over that company, they have some stunning parts available

Just been on carbon zone :cool:
Steering wheel should suit my frame and should give me a bit of leg room,
The Fk8 owners should be all over that company, they have some stunning parts available

I agree, problem is they don’t self promote or anything it’s word of mouth, I only found out about them asking an Instagram follower where they got their carbon key cover and then was told about them, shame as like you say as the range is brilliant

I have checked the CZP you mentioned above; some very nice work indeed. But I’m not a fan of neither of those red carbon parts or stiches, nor the small parts of leather on the wheel.

Carbon Fibre should be black and grey, the color makes it look cheap.

I have checked the CZP you mentioned above; some very nice work indeed. But I’m not a fan of neither of those red carbon parts or stiches, nor the small parts of leather on the wheel.

Carbon Fibre should be black and grey, the color makes it look cheap.

I agree, considered the red weave for the key case but changed my mind for the same reason, no longer looks like carbon, looks like a cheap knock off, but the range they do is impressive none the less and the key case and civic badge I got where top quality

Back