• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Winter tyres

For the price of a winter set, you can get your normal wheels refurbished like 4 times when the salt inevitably does take its toll on them...

Until you drive them yourself in "winter conditions" - heavy rain, cold, greasy conditions, not just snow, you won't believe the difference. I found them incredible in my RWD BMW 335D - stability on m-ways in heavy rain was far better, much less risk of aquaplaning, and grip on snow was brilliant when driving int he alps. I have put them on all daily cars for the last 5+yrs.

The FK8 was scary on the b-roads around me last winter the few snowy days i needed to drive it. 5th gear wheel spin at 30mph isn't ideal. It's the wife's car and she wouldn't drive it.

The tyres will probably last 3-4 winters and if they stop 1 bump in that time they will have paid for them self and at the end i will still have a set of 18" alloys to sell.

Back