• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Frsu on a non lowered car

Well, getting this done tomorrow, can't wait for some improvement. If the rear camber is good on oem arms then I'm leaving them on. Camber looks around - 1 by eye :) I'll keep the camber arms IF I go lower one day but I doubt I will be. Been reading to try and get the right set up but typically online the answers are always different. Will aim for up to - 1 camber front and back, toe out 1mm front and toe in 1mm rear and 2 degree caster. I want cornering ability but this is just going to be a road car and the main thing I want to rid or reduce is having to fight the steering to keep it straight. I read somewhere that someone had toe in on the front to sort this, others say toe out :p

Bit late to the table but we did a geo on the track car whilst it was on standard suspension and it was well worth doing.

Back