• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3!

Hey!

Been following these forums for a while and never actually posted, so here's my CTR!

I bought it last summer as a fun daily driver and did my track day in it this year at Varano de Melegari in Italy which was awesome fun!

She's a 2005 facelift EP3 with about 220,000 km on the clock. Mods so far are Apex lowering springs (30mm drop all round), Invidia cat back exhaust, HEL braided brake lines and some Ferodo DS2500 pads. It did come with a set of 18" Oxigin wheels but I decided to go back to the stock 17s with a set of Yoko AD08Rs which feel loads better.

Future plans include a baffled sump as I plan on doing more track days next year, and then focus on handling so a decent set of dampers or coilovers, front camber bolts and rear camber arms and a fast-road setup, but I always like to take my time with mods to think about what would work best so none of this will be quick! In the meantime I'm just enjoying hooning it around at every possible opportunity :)

IMG_1252.JPG

Thanks everyone!

Yeah Switzerland doesn’t really have many racetracks and the nearest to me are in Italy!

I’ve driven around Varano and Franciacorta which are both really good and been to Monza which is a really special place.. definitely worth a visit if you haven’t been!

Back