• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hardrace track rod ends

I'm looking at getting the frsu done but have noticed the driver's side tie rod has a little play and a small click, this is me leaning in and pulling at the tie rod. My thoughts are to get the rod ends replaced when the camber bolts are replaced. Looking at the hardrace ones, anyone done this and got any comments before I go ahead with it?

I'm sure they are good quality but I cant see them offering anything that any decent brand offers such as ADL blue print, Moog, borg and beck. I would be happy using any of those brands and just go for the cheapest price. Pretty sure I put ADL ones on the GF's EP3 a few years ago.

Yeah there's some decent offers on hardrace stuff atm, I just ordered oem style rear lower arms and front upper arms.

I use their drop links as they were about 60% cheaper than what Honda wanted.

Honda prices from UK dealers is disgusting, I buy next to nothing from them. Toyota on the other hand is so much better, some things are daft money but they are much more reasonable than Honda and they have always given me discount, Honda just wont.

Back