• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 New Owner - Hi

yes I turn off the start stop every time too :) Hate it. Collision avoidance - hmmm I have had one moment when it applied brakes for a car that was leaving the road into a slip. So yes watch that. I also lock the doors (cos it doesn't do that as per all BMWs since 1990)

yep, as soon as got her I 'PPF'd' the areas behind the front wheels, the front and reat inner arches etc, but it was only some 3M stuff off ebay, not professional by any means but by and large its done the trick after a few re-applications...

Didn't do the front bumper though and that's taken a battering. On the champ white the stone chips are a weird brown colour ( for me anyway!). Worst places are just next to the fog lights where you have the 3/4 little box vents that feed into the wheel arches and the 'crease' where it swoops round left or right to the wing. Purely where the airflows I guess..

can you point me in the direction of what you got? I'd like to have a bash at trying it myself.

it was off ebay but I cant see the one I got now - its the same stuff as the roll of 3M Scotch guard from Poland...except it was from Uk…

As I say, not the best stuff but the stuff in the arches is still on a year and a bit later...

Okay I'll have a look

Got a puncture at some point over the weekend! Trip to ATS after work, hope they can repair it :(

ah been there....side of the road with the pump'n Gunk...

Where is the puncture? Mine was just repairable...too near the edge they wont wanna know

ah been there....side of the road with the pump'n Gunk...

Where is the puncture? Mine was just repairable...too near the edge they wont wanna know

I cant find it! Checked the tyre wall,and cant find it, its a slow one, i pumped it to 33 PSI on Monday afternoon, and its down to 29 PSI now.. booked into AS for Thursday to see what they say..

I cant find it! Checked the tyre wall,and cant find it, its a slow one, i pumped it to 33 PSI on Monday afternoon, and its down to 29 PSI now.. booked into AS for Thursday to see what they say..

Fill the bath high enough that you can fit the wheel in so the water reaches up to the valve. Pump the tyre up, rotate the wheel in the tub until you see bubbles. et voila!

If you've got access to a feed trough or similar you can just dump the whole thing in, even easier.

Back