• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

I think that's probably best to hang on, unless Hazz decides to sell his mini once he's finished it.

I took it for a wash at lunch and feel a little more car proud.

:lol: I might be tempted by swapsies with you but after spending the best part of 5k on parts and labour I think it’ll be at least next year before I even think about parting with it.

I’m just looking forward to the first drive with the B18cr and mfactory 4.05 final drive. Brown pants ahoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just taken in for MOT.

NO rear fog.. importers haven't put one on..

But it's had 2 MOT's since being in the country FFS.

Now I need to get a bulb + switch + wiring to get the reverse light swapped over.

Other than that its pre-MOT inspection at the garage have said it will pass no issues

Just got a temporary one like I had on the Skyline bud. Under the rear bumper for the light and used bullet connectors. Only on there for MoT time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm halfway there to sorting it already pal.

Not gone down the reverse light route.

Got a dual filament bulb in the offside brake light, already cut into the wiring, both filaments will be permanently on with new rear fog switch.

Brake light wired to only use one filament so matches the other side

Got it all sorted, only switch I had available to fit in time for getting MOT done

Dual filament offside brake light

dzt7jn.jpg
[/IMG]

Cant afford new wheels at the moment but had a little play to see what they would be like darker.
Which also lead me to have a little play at a graphic design on the car (one which I could have made for free on my mates plotter)

Thoughts on wheels? Im 50/50

2ecp3pu.jpg

2ujjn28.jpg

I'm more concerned about the 8-bit graphics. :lol:

I jest. Although they're certainly different. Dark wheels aren't awful either.

I'm more concerned about the 8-bit graphics. :lol:

I jest. Although they're certainly different. Dark wheels aren't awful either.

My lovely photoshop skills. :rolleyes:

If it was a weekend car I think I might be able to pull it off (awaits joke)

The only reason I had a play is the Mrs thinks it needs dark wheels, i'm still unsure.

Popped to Tesco express for a a meal deal as i needed a quick lunch.

Come out and find 3 police officers surrounding my car. One one his radio calling something in about my car.

(car still running - turbo timer)

"did you know its illegal to leave your car running and unoccupied? blah blah"

before I could answer it cut out.

had to explain turbo timer (which I could tell they still didn't understand)

Explained car was locked and if anyone hopped in, it would cut out immediately anyway.

Sorry for the hassle and back on the radio to cancel out whatever he called in about it.

Only have the timer on about 40% of the time anyway.
But the amount of people I get running after me when parking up to tell me I've accidentally left it running is beyond a joke.

Makes me wonder what they were saying on the radio about it though

Probably just doing a check to see if it was a local owner so they could knock on the door and let you know it was still on.

Had that with the skyline all the time. I also ran the battery flat a few times leaving my lights on because of the turbo timer. You don’t get the warning noise because the car’s running :/

Had that with the skyline all the time. I also ran the battery flat a few times leaving my lights on because of the turbo timer. You don’t get the warning noise because the car’s running :/

yeah, I did that once when I first got it. Have modded the wiring so sidelights come on auto with ignition, so unless its dark I don't touch the lights now

Turbo timers are useless anyway. It’s been proven they don’t actually do anything to help the turbo lifespan. I never used the one on the Skyline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sold at the weekend.
Going to miss that burble/pops coming out of the Fujitsubu RM01-A

Gutted, going into serious savings mode now, So cheap ratty family car for a while.
Saving for a decent 240z project

Back