• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

I had Carbones on my DC5 and i swear they are the noisiest pads ever. They squealed constantly, no matter what temp they were at. I'd never have them again :mad:

Yeah no thanks to that, did the whole noisy brakes on my ep3
Slow stops at junctions = cringe

The EBC blue stuff seem like they would be good enough, although supposedly create a lot of dust.

RS29's are brilliant, but perhaps overkill for the road.

£300 is cheap, they're over £500 for me!

You say that Chris, but some of us don't worry about such things. :lol:

I haven't suffered too badly with them as a road pad. The occasional squeal but nothing obtrusive / worth cringing over. Dust isn't too drastic either. The Project Mu HC+'s on the EP3 were worse, and even then I don't think they were terrible.

Oh, and beautiful automobile by the way (seeing as I haven't interjected this thread yet). :twisted:

Yeah no thanks to that, did the whole noisy brakes on my ep3
Slow stops at junctions = cringe

The EBC blue stuff seem like they would be good enough, although supposedly create a lot of dust.

I had Bluestuff on my GC8, found them excellent on road and track and they weren't noisy at all.

Suns out, so nice and clean for a couple of days

d91ee352-3094-4947-a25b-a6a5860b5b89-original.jpg

Ok I absolutely love the car, but I'm getting bored again..

Once you get used to the power it becomes normal and normal is boring, yes it goes like stink and is still great fun, comfy enough to commute in etc.
I have wanted one for years, Had been looking since 2014/15 but I don't know, I feel like i'm either getting old or bored too easily these days.

I think I miss the Eunos. Start up, rag from cold til shut off, never any problems. (Just don't want another and the ongoing rust with them is a pain)
I take the warm up, cool down procedure seriously with this as it's crucial.

There are no other cars that tick my boxes unless I bump my budget up to 25/30k which isn't an option.

I could spend a fair more and bump power up on this and improve handling further, but feel I'd only get bored again.

I think it's a case of wanting what I can't have..

Dilemma.. to sell or not sell.
What do I replace with if I do?

This is exactly how I feel with the Evo. Ive decided to keep it for now. See what happens over the next year or so. You never know you might fall back in love with it over the summer after some longer trips or the like.

This is exactly how I feel with the Evo. Ive decided to keep it for now. See what happens over the next year or so. You never know you might fall back in love with it over the summer after some longer trips or the like.

I think that's probably best to hang on, unless Hazz decides to sell his mini once he's finished it.

I took it for a wash at lunch and feel a little more car proud.

I think that's probably best to hang on, unless Hazz decides to sell his mini once he's finished it.

I took it for a wash at lunch and feel a little more car proud.
Yeah I regularly think of selling up and getting something else. But then I remember I have wanted one of mine for years and years. Give it wash and a good Sunday drive and remember why I bought it again. Although it is a shame it has been relegated to being a driveway princess 90% of the time.

I think you would have to claw the mini out of hazzs dead hands

Back