• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

WE THE PEOPLE..2018 Civic Type R

A US Marine veteran, I love America !

Attachments

• IMG_0632.JPG
    IMG_0632.JPG
    406.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    478.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    667.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    986.7 KB · Views: 56
  • fullsizeoutput_265.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_265.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 51
Mishimoto intercooler? What other work have you done?

Normally I'd try to tone down the looks of the 8, but each to their own, go for it! :D

So far, 354WHP/348Torque. Having trouble with too much wheel spin( aka traction). Hondata doesn't make a unit for the CTR. One friend said to drop to 18" wheels and beefier tires. That is a pretty expensive solution.

Are you somewhere cold enough that changing to winter tyres would make a difference this time of year? Maybe the 18's with winter rubber would help (and, sure, it's costly, but it's also your safety and fun on the road in adverse conditions).

Good thought..but I live in Florida:) . This morning, it was 59* and we call that cold here. Plenty of sunshine ***.
If I can't find Electronic traction control that is satisfactory, then I will have to seriously look at the wheels/tire option. My tuner says that I have a "conservative" tune now,(354WHP/348 Torque) and plenty of room to safely play around with....and I'd like to increase HP/Tor if I'm able to stick.

Sell the 19s, that should help with being able to finance the 18s with some decent high performance tyres.

Back