• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Jdm insurance ep3

Hi guys, trying to get an insurance quote on a jdm ep3, what insurers do yous guys use? Thanks very much ðŸ˜

Hi guys, trying to get an insurance quote on a jdm ep3, what insurers do yous guys use? Thanks very much ðŸ˜
My current car is with brentache. Great for mods and know what they are talking about. Both the EP3 and the S2K were with them as well.

Cheers guys so brentacre is deffo worth a shot is there any others that's worth a shot aswell? Just seeing were I can get the cheapest quotes had the red ep3, but sold that a while ago, went turbo, but wanting back into a vtec motor

Cheapest price for me. My renewal premium was actually lower too this year. They have never charged me any more when I call to declare a new mod, a power mod will probably cost me more eg remap. You can also get an online quote rather than being on the phone for 20 minutes.

I've been recommended paceward for the Evo but I don't think they cover most cars. I've heard alot of good things about Hastings recently. I believe they have 3 sections now to deal with different motoring trends. I believe one deals with modified cars.

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like.
Regards,
Dan.

I use Chris Knott insurance, they are very mod friendly and the process was painless.

Was with sky insurance on the EP3 and the GTR. Now with flux on the mini.

Some companies seem to preference certain makes/models/ages of cars. Sky were great previously but rubbish on the mini, visa versa for flux. Worth shopping around.

Back