• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Front badge removal

Has anyone attempted to take the front badge of their FK8 off yet?

Took the rear one off with ease using a credit card, but when I tried that with the front it nearly snapped it! Also tried fishing wire, but not really doing much. Would anyone try or have tried a heat gun to remove theirs?

Cheers

2 clips behind the badge hold it on.
Remove the cover above the rad, reach behind the grill and cut them off

s-l1600.jpg

wA7fGkT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers guys!
I watched a video and they never mentioned fixings on that. They made it look so simple with a card

There’s a guy in Arizona who makes stuff. Instagram is @aerospecracing I think. He made the carbon bonnet scoop for Honda Pro Jason if you’ve seen that? Looks amazing, and has subtly woven yellow into the vent section.

It’s a one man band thing so waiting times are long! Took 3 months for my badges as he does them in batches

Your best bet would be to take the grille off properly and secure the badge using the same clips on the rear of the grille so we don't get any tea leafs trying to rice their base model Civic.
41zoXLsj9PL._SY355_.jpg

90301-ST0-003.jpg

Your best bet would be to take the grille off properly and secure the badge using the same clips on the rear of the grille so we don't get any tea leafs trying to rice their base model Civic.
41zoXLsj9PL._SY355_.jpg

90301-ST0-003.jpg

I am not taking the pi55 here, but I read about 'rice' on Japanese cars a lot....and while I understand what it means I think (chaving up a motor) where did it come from??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not taking the pi55 here, but I read about 'rice' on Japanese cars alot....and while I understand what it means I think (chaving up a motor) where did it come from??
It's an American thing. Rice being a poke at Asians.

Is there a guide to removing the grille, my badge has taken one hit with a stone and taken a chunk out of it and another crack from another stone :( I'm thinking of cutting some extra vents into the grille at the same time then wrapping it in carbon fibre.

Back