• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Fk2 Full Stats

Just been online and am wanting to know the full stats of my 2015 fk2. It doesn't tell you in the vehicle handbook, unless I've missed it ?
Stats like 1/4 mile times top speed in gears etc. And anything else technical. If any member can help I would be very grateful.
Regards Fred.

I agree, don't know why I put that?what I was mainly looking for is the max speed in gears and 30- 50 times in gears etc.
I've seen it quoted 0-62 and 0-60 but for prev hondas they had s section with all the stats but nothing in the fk2 Type r Handbook.Also Does the fk2 have a rev limiter?and what sort of rpm does the rev lights start to come on as it's only happened a couple of times when they scroll to the middle then two vertical arrows flash but I'm sure I wasnt into the high revs, it just startled me a bit and also made me jump when the wastegate opens and all this loud hissing goes on.As you can see Im just getting used to driving the car especially with a turbo. I suppose I'm just a but paranoid about not revving the engine too high and looking after it
Regards Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back