• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

LED Indicators / Flasher Relay

Hello chap's, I've done a search but can't find anything.. Has anyone fitted LED indicators to their EP3? I've bought Osram LED indicators and they look awesome, but I'm getting hyper flashing due to the lower power consumption of the LEDS... I've bought an LED flasher relay but the bloomin 3 pins aren't in the midlle of the relay hence it doesn't fit.... :-( Any help appreciated if someone can point me to one that fits the EP3...

Cheers, Gaz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again... For anyone interested in doing this to their car I've answered my own question... I bought an electronic flasher relay from ABD.co.uk but it doesn't actually fit the OMRON/HONDA relay socket... The simple solution was to use 3 wires with spade connectors, the polarities also have to be switched around so the use of wires is actually perfect to do the job.. There's also plenty of room under the dash to cable tie the new relay in a secure place. The LED indicators look awesome and really modernise the look, they also flash in unison with the wing mirror LED's so looks really smart... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back