• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FN2 (first ever Honda)

Yeah I couldn't tell if it was or not cos the house in the background looks normal

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a standard pop filter that I use on my google phone. I quite like the effect so use it quite often :)

I had been looking for some sort of 'mad' air filter, thinking I cant see anything out of the ordinary there.
Photo filter makes much more sense :picardfp:

Couple more updates.

Maxton design front lip added
oRrZFOP.jpg

B3R4nl8.jpg

Got creative with some pin stripe tape I had sitting round
leTrshJ.jpg

DRUFfQS.jpg

Fresh coat of Meguiars ultimate paste wax - always cause for a few shiny pics
VD2kQCI.jpg

XszgZuK.jpg

Random pic for tail end Tuesday
YKwq8mL.jpg

And then some lovely beading from the wax
WkS8CX6.jpg

Maxton design side lips came today so that'll be the next job once it stops raining

I was very tempted to get that lip seeing it on yours until I remembered I'm already catching the front on some speed humps as it stands! Looks lovely though!!

Thanks dude! It is nice and fitment is great!

I have caught it twice already coming off my drive :(

That's why I won't be fitting one or lowering mine.
I've got a spare FN2 lower bumper if you really f*** it.

Thanks Wilmo! It seems I haven't done any real damage so it's fine for now :)
couple of pics from a ride out to Caffeine & Machine yesterday
eQdDons.jpg

PbXQtcL.jpg

Your paint seems like cherry red. Is it standard Milano.
Looks much deeper in shine than mine and I've had a respray.

It's standard Milano red mate but think the filter my phone applies makes it look a bit different. I have used more meguiars on this car in the short time I've owned it than my last 5 cars so hopefully the elbow grease has helped...

Trying to get some painting done before Japfest. The front grill surround was that standard grey colour but was quite badly chipped and scratched so sprayed it gloss black.
Vp4Tbow.jpg

Also decided to spray the middle of the bumper. Quite happy with how it's turned out. I fitted some HID's when i bought the car but had a flicker on one side and a friend told me they were quite dazzling when he passed me the other night. So I ordered and fitted some LED replacements. Much nicer colour and hopefully not as dazzling. I'm not sure how anybody uses standard bulbs in these headlights :(
6aI9SO5.jpg

Just need a good clean before Saturday now.
uF1nxAc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to get some painting done before Japfest. The front grill surround was that standard grey colour but was quite badly chipped and scratched so sprayed it gloss black.
Vp4Tbow.jpg

Also decided to spray the middle of the bumper. Quite happy with how it's turned out. I fitted some HID's when i bought the car but had a flicker on one side and a friend told me they were quite dazzling when he passed me the other night. So I ordered and fitted some LED replacements. Much nicer colour and hopefully not as dazzling. I'm not sure how anybody uses standard bulbs in these headlights :(
6aI9SO5.jpg

Just need a good clean before Saturday now.
uF1nxAc.jpg
Very nice mate. Bought some led hids feom jb on here and they are excellent but i have had to set them on 3 as was getting flashed for dazzling other drivers. Also noticed one sits a bit higher than the other so will have to get them fitted again

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Finally managed to get my new plates on and some side stripe vinyls....just to look little different :)
suoXh1z.jpg

y3VuC8B.jpg

Hi all,

I've got a bit of an issue that I can't seem to find the root cause of. Air Con - worked when I bought the car in January but needed a re-gas. Stopped working completely about 3 weeks ago so presumed it just needed a re-gas. Did some checks and found that the fan wasn't kicking in when I turned the AC on so I replaced the relay under the bonnet. Fan now kicks in when I flick the switch - re-gas complete and 0 pressure leaks. The only thing I can now think of is the pump being fubar; is there any way to check whether it's working or not? I'm going to check the plugs and things tonight but without a multi-meter to hand I can't think of a way to check whether the pump is working or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back