• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FN2 (first ever Honda)

Couple of pics from JAE

zxXYmfo.jpg

n3HLOOa.jpg

NXBBVL2.jpg

2eTMZuA.jpg

mlfcqt9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm after some advice on exhausts....

I'd like to get a new system that allows better flow but I don't want it to be too loud as I use the car daily to take my little one to nursery in a small village mainly occupied by the retired. I've seen quite a few different systems around the web but am reluctant to go ahead and purchase one given the above. Does anybody have any recommendations?

The other thing I can do is take it down to my local powerflow dealer and ask them to make something custom to meet the requirements.

Miltek resonated seems to be the favourite.

steer clear of Martelius, wakes the dead that one.

I saw your car at JAE, and both my brother and I commented that never in a million years would we have put those wheels on that car, but it actually really works.
Great vision by you, it looked really smart.

Thanks dude! Appreciate it!

Couple of pics from Japanese Performance Show. Went along with Type R Fanpage group from Instagram - good bunch of guys and some lush cars!
Owdq6gk.jpg

Vasvhgp.jpg

vJpHyw9.jpg

Had the day off last Friday so took a trip out to Caffeine & Machine with the wife and daughter. Cracking place! Found some R friends while we were there too :)
4VwQYbl.jpg

JJGEEAv.jpg

Got bored the weekend so de-badged the rear. Up close you can see the paint different from where the badges used to be :( but from a distance you can't tell so it'll do me for now.
VmmnYhg.jpg

And just one for the detailing freaks like me
5U06xwP.jpg

I didn't see the owner of either FK's - was busy either running round after my daughter on the hill or inside stuffing our faces :) I always look for R friends at these sorts of places though :)

Black stripe looks great BTW....makes the car look even lower :cool:

With reference to aftermarket cat-back exhausts,I had a Milltek Non Resonated exhaust on my FN2 & TBH it was pretty quiet around town & very little drone on a motorway cruise :D

Black stripe looks great BTW....makes the car look even lower :cool:

With reference to aftermarket cat-back exhausts,I had a Milltek Non Resonated exhaust on my FN2 & TBH it was pretty quiet around town & very little drone on a motorway cruise :D
Thanks for the info dude! I'll check out the Milltek option :)

MOT next month - couple of things to sort out after Yakushi show but should be dandy.

Had a cracking weekend at Yakushi show this weekend! Really recommend it to everybody for next year :)

Managed to get a couple of nice photos too! I was tempted to enter the show & shine competition but after seeing the standard of Honda's that had entered - I'm glad I didn't go and embarrass myself XD
5ytj33W.jpg

gHUMPjg.jpg

I noticed when I bought the car that the front bumper never quite sat right where it meets the bottom of the grill surround. So at the show I took the grill out, adjusted the brackets and re-fitted with some elbow grease = fixed!!! much happier now :)

MOT passed yesterday after 2 front tyres and both drop-links woop! :)

Here's to another year of happy R motoring!

Spent the day down at Meguiars HQ on Friday for a day in the bay feature. Cracking bunch of guys, cannot recommend them enough!

I've tried snowfoaming before but never tried Megs version so got to have a play - very impressed.
1NMTkBC.jpg

in to the bay for a dry, clay, cut & wax.
HQGmER3.jpg

PoFG2aS.jpg

Super happy with the end result! Used the gold class liquid wax (never used it before) and it gave such a deep rich shine. The photo doesn't really do it justice.
0ZHFv4E.jpg

Can't wait to see the rest of the content from the guys at Meguiars :D

Looking good! Did you get it machine polished? Paintwork in great condition.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah the guys at Meguiars basically let me use all of their stuff for the day.

Deep washed with the wash+ stuff
snowfoamed
dried
clay bar
ultimate compound cut
gold class liquid wax

While I was there I tried the ultimate waterless wheel and tyre cleaner and WOW are the only words I have to describe it. Utterly amazing stuff.

Heading over to Caffeine & Machine next Wednesday for their JDM themed Daikoku nights event so thought I should re-wire my under bonnet lighting :)

3LU4bpH.jpg

2qQcXVs.jpg

Small addition - changed the standard intake pipe to a Ramair silicone replacement. Don't think they make any difference but it definitely looks nicer :) more changes to come this weekend

H5hFj70.jpg

Back