• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Vibrations When Using Accessories

Hey guys, I have noticed something odd with my EP3. It seems to be nothing major but I'll share it anyway. Maybe someone has had the same problem and has fixed it.

I'm not sure if this is normal but my EP3 has rhythmic vibrations ONLY ON IDLE when using certain accessories listed below: (All the vibrations go away when taking off).

• Using electric windows and indicators - the car vibrates every few seconds when pressing/pulling the button and when using indicator lights (vibration stops after using them or taking off)
  • Using the AC - the car vibrates constantly and harder than the ones described above (vibration stops when I turn off the AC or taking off).

Also I've noticed that my headlights dim ever so slightly for a split second when using the electric windows.

Initially, I thought it had something to do with the battery, alternator and/or the alternator belt but I visited my local mechanic and they tested those parts and said everything was reading fine.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the extra load you put on the alternator when turn electrical equipment on , which in turn slightly slows the engine momentarily...

Back