• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Ep3 Odometer and Rev counter bulbs

Hi guys,

Can anyone send me a link for the odometer and rev counter bulbs for the ep3 please?

I believe they should be: Lucas LLB286T 12v 1.2w PCB Bulbs (or equivalent) but I can find them and none of my local carpart companies stock them.

Currently my speedo and rev counter is partly lit and I would imagine the dealer would be expensive if I need to replace a few...

Thanks.

Lucas LLB286 12V 1.2W Capless.
I just checked the box they came in so i am sure they are the one's i used when i last replaced the bulbs behind the clocks on my EP3. . You just need to pull the burnt old bulbs out of their holders.

Look like this when installed
nBDF5BN.jpg

Lucas LLB286 12V 1.2W Capless.
I just checked the box they came in so i am sure they are the one's i used when i last replaced the bulbs behind the clocks on my EP3. . You just need to pull the burnt old bulbs out of their holders.

Look like this when installed
nBDF5BN.jpg

Looks good. Thanks mate, I’ll get them ordered

Back