• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Need a bit of advice on what to do at the end of my PCP

Bottom end of the market to be fair both high milers. FK8 is the more rounded car no doubt but there's obviously still a lot of potential buyers who prefer the FK2 for whatever reason.

Aye, no idea why you'd go for an FK2 unless it is gearbox worries. :lol:

Also to be fair, 4 x 12,500miles would be average. It is understandable that some people don't want to put miles on them but cars are for driving IMHO.

I looked at both fk2 and fk8 and even though the fk8 was newer I still preferred the fk2 , in my opinion the fk8 just doesn't come anywhere near in looks. The fk2 is absolutely stunning!.I bet lots of other fk2 owners on here bought theirs for the same reason. Also I've read and seen reviews of the fk2 and the fk8 together and opinion of the reviewers was that the fk2 was the more exciting car to drive and the fk8 was lacking something. Both great cars but as i say for me its the fk2 every time.
Regards Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back