• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 DAB Question

Any of you other owners know how to get the system to show the Artist - Song that is playing on DAB? I know that Absolute Radio streams the data because I've seen it in other cars, but on the FK8 I get no information of the current programme, song, etc.

I've read the manual and I can't find anything on this!

Cheers.

Yeah exactly the same for me, the infotainment needs some work. I find it terrible
Most of the time I use Android Auto, but in the mornings I hear the breakfast show and I just find it annoying when things are not as they should be

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I've started using Android Auto mainly, but occasionally like a bit of radio. I wonder if you can play radio through android auto, I might look into that.

enuQULp.jpg

It works now, but it's not what I want. I've been checking and Honda decided not to go with the normal scrolling text on the main screen for safety or something like that. I don't see how having to press buttons is safer though...

Pretty sure the FK2 scrolls along the dash display so you're not distracted, not sure why they removed that feature on the 8

Back