• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Front tyre size

Just get the rear JDM ARB, you don't want one too thick on a road car.

I have Bilstein B14 on my EP3 and they are brilliant. I'd get the B16s if you want dampening control but you can't go wrong with either Bilstein or KW. I also run the car on Michelin PS4 tyres.

If you have the cash though... Nitron NTR :)

Would I be going for ones on an m16 screw for an 05 plate? I take it based on it saying 02/01 for m14 and 09/01 for m16, the m14 is only for the very early models?

If I have the cash...:(

B16's are a bit overkill on a road car unless you're doing frequent track days.

Best option for road is something like eibach pro kit springs, a jdm rarb, some decent drop links, camber arms and bolts and a frsu.
Tyres that have too stiff a sidewall can tramline on our bumpy rutted roads. I've got ad08r which have great grip but will probably get Dunlop rt2 or PS4 next. I don't track the car.

The tyres went on yesterday and are a massive improvement. The car can now clear a kerb which is perfect as well. The increased grip and stiffness of the tyre highlights the issue with the front offside suspension which just collapses now when driving. Im getting the b14s either end of feb or march.

The tyres went on yesterday and are a massive improvement. The car can now clear a kerb which is perfect as well. The increased grip and stiffness of the tyre highlights the issue with the front offside suspension which just collapses now when driving. Im getting the b14s either end of feb or march.

Good man :)

Whether it is feb or march just depends on whether I spend £700 on a new graphics card for my computer to stop my fps dropping from 60 to 52 on occasion when playing Forza :lol:
Its also my excuse for not currently getting an LSD fitted and just having the clutch replaced, although that is necessary.

I can change gear at 6k but not at 8k? The gear stick won't go into gear until the revs have dropped enough. That is the clutch right?

Yeah, sounds like the clutch. About £400-£500 fitted from a decent independent off the top of my head.

You can get an oem clutch kit (3 piece) from a Honda dealer on eBay for around £160, 2 litres of Honda Mtf for £20, then around £300 to get fitted. Budget for some front drop links as the arb has to be dropped along with the subframe.

Whether it is feb or march just depends on whether I spend £700 on a new graphics card for my computer to stop my fps dropping from 60 to 52 on occasion when playing Forza :lol:
Its also my excuse for not currently getting an LSD fitted and just having the clutch replaced, although that is necessary.

I can change gear at 6k but not at 8k? The gear stick won't go into gear until the revs have dropped enough. That is the clutch right?

Get a used 1080ti mate, and add me on XboX app haha: XeqtR93

There is a few of us that play FH4 quite regularly.

I should have bought a new 1080ti when I bought the 1070, but the maintainence on my CLS left me deep in my student overdraft (which i'm surprised Santander let me keep for so many years after finishing Uni).

I want to get a radeon 7 to pair with a freesync monitor. I think it will hold value with the 16gb HBM2. I've had a Dell 3415w for a few years and I might as well sell it whilst its still worth something. I only paid £300 for the dell due to a thin scratch and I think I can pretty much get what I bought it for.

If the real world benchmarks match the 2080 i'll get it as I would expect it to age better, especially with the issues surfacing over GDDR6.

I dont have FH4 unfortunately, I've only recently started playing Forza 7 lol.

This looks like a great deal then.

https://grinspeed.co.uk/shop/exedy-oem-clutch-fitted/

I'm glad Grinspeed was recommended even if im not getting the LSD right now.

I've had a look online and it looks like a company called Area motorsport are very similarly priced who are very close by to me in comparison. Is it worth me travelling all the way from Coventry to Grinspeed or would it be fine with Area motorsport? Ideally as its nearby, other than the suspension upgrade I could get the car looked after by them going forwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back