• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

Hi all,

Finally back in a K20 after selling my beloved EP3 6 years ago. It was the car id kept the longest and only sold it due to a job change....now I'm a bit older I can get one as just a hobby car so I've gone for an FN2 CTR in blue - love it so far #nevergettingold

154893022407629300_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've edited your post so that the pic shows. As above, if you're on a smartphone then Tapatalk is probably the easiest method as you can upload directly from your phone.

That colour is lovely.

Thanks yeah it was the deciding factor for me as you hear all the negative press re EP3 to FN2 - but honestly not sure what all the fuss is about - the main thing about these cars for me is that scream!

@Chris, many thanks for getting the pic up - could you tell me what you edited out or in in order to make it work?

@Chris, many thanks for getting the pic up - could you tell me what you edited out or in in order to make it work?

You will be able to edit your own post so you can see what I did. You just need to wrap
around the URL to the image.

You will be able to edit your own post so you can see what I did. You just need to wrap
around the URL to the image.

Brilliant, sorted, thanks (ironic I am the lead for IT for McVities in UK and I can't even sort this myself....age I guess ;))

I saw my first FN in that colour recently, it is really nice in the flesh. Great choice bud :cool:

Maybe due to the colour being rare do you think i might claw back some of the £'s from the mods I'm going to do to it when it comes to resale time?.............nah, didn't think so :D

Maybe due to the colour being rare do you think i might claw back some of the £'s from the mods I'm going to do to it when it comes to resale time?.............nah, didn't think so :D
What mods you thinking off?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nothing too major (no engine modification...yet). But in immediate plan:
- Miltek non resonated already fitted after purchase
- Performance pads front and back, Goodridge hoses and motul race fluid - booked in next week
- FRSU - booked in next week
- Eibach 15mm progressive springs - booked in next week
- Whiteline rear ARB - booked in next week
- Header TBC
- Intake??? really not sure...already a bit too loud for me with the miltek
- ECUTEK or Hondata TBC
- refurb alloys TBC
.....thats probably about it for me other than double din upgrade

Welcome back :)

Intake doesn't make all that much difference to the overall volume of the car. Presuming you're meaning the airbox and not the manifold - which won't make any noticeable difference to the volume. A good intake will change the sound quite significantly though, much more aggressive than stock.

Compared to the exhaust manifold - they make them LOUD. Especially if you've deleted the centre exhaust silencer as you recently have.

Whereabouts are you in the country bud? Are you a South West by any chance? I’m just thinking at can’t be coincidence seeing one in this colour then this one pops up. Especially with them being so rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back