• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

Whereabouts are you in the country bud? Are you a South West by any chance? I’m just thinking at can’t be coincidence seeing one in this colour then this one pops up. Especially with them being so rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, no midlands actually

Ah right. Well now I’ve seen two in that Blue and that’s it :lol:

Chap on civinfo is having a decent fn2 mod sale, toda exhaust is in there and they rarely pop up for sale

Lovely motor - few more details would help

What should I put on here? - Pretty much standard except for non res miltek and then lots planned for next week (see above post). Then the usual upkeep - needs new badges all round as they've worn out, wheel refurb etc. Got 1st track day for it at the end of Feb so hoping to get most things done by then

Of course! sorry -
- March 2010 (has it got an LSD or did I just miss out? - I see different things from different people) - it seems to pull round roundabouts better than my EP3 did, guess I will know for sure on first track day!
- 2 previous owners
- Got it from Leeds (and I'm from the midlands so it was a long trip - but really wanted that blue)
- Will be used as weekend car plus odd track day plus when i get bored of my other diesel car ;)

- March 2010 (has it got an LSD or did I just miss out? - I see different things from different people) - it seems to pull round roundabouts better than my EP3 did, guess I will know for sure on first track day!

I think you may have just missed out. If I remember rightly it is build dates from April 2010 that got it as standard.
You can always fit aftermarket or OEM Honda if you really feel the need.

That's what I'd heard, but I've also heard March. Having work done at ABP next week so I'll ask them to check (think you can do some sort of 'hold one wheel, spin another' type test to see)

You can also test at the cost of rubber. Build the revs, drop the clutch and spin the tyre(s).

If it's tyre singular it's an open diff, tyres plural = slippy diff.

April 10 is the cut off whereby all CTRs manufacturered (not registered, note the difference) came with an LSD.

Not 100% but I thought all blue came with LSD

Not all no. Blue came out just before the change.

I've had a 58 plate non LSD FN2 & I've had a 60 plate FN2 with the LSD :D

TBH I never noticed much difference...perhaps I wasn't driving them hard enough :lol:

Either way you've got yourself a nice rare car there :mrgreen:

Regards,Mark.

Dropping near 2k on her today! :(...but also "yay"
New rear discs
Performance pads all round
Goodridge lines
Race brake fluid change
New Sachs Front shocks
Eibach 15mm lowering kit
Full FRSU
Whiteline adjustable rear ARB
Replace rear sticking caliper
Currently sitting in ABP Crewe being plied with coffee and friendly faces!

Wow, it feels amazing now, and the icing on the cake is the boys at ABP checked if I had an LSD and confirm that it did - reg March 2010 build which seems to go against what you read on the internet!! (April).

Back