• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suspension modifying advice needed.

Hi, im in the process of renewing all the tired suspension components on my ep3 civic type r. for it's last MOT it required new front struts and i plan on replacing the rear struts soon as there 14 years old now and feeling a bit tired.

What i need advice with is what is best to do first to suspension that i will notice the biggest difference.

I was thinking lowering springs would be the first thing to do as the springs are also original and rusty.

The Eibach sportline 25/20mm drop sound good any tried those and got and pics would be appreciated as i want the car to handle good while not being too low.

Any other suggestions on suspension mods that would be appreciated as im a novice with suspension.

Good choice on springs, they'll work well with new OEM shocks or aftermarket shocks.

The biggest factor here is alignment. It makes a night and day difference to handling, grip and tyre wear. Getting adjustable camber front and rear is the key to this, then you can have the car set up to your taste.

Back