• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Coking issues/Carbon build up

I'm fairly new on here and maybe this has been discussed before now. Before I acquired my fk2 I looked at various high performance cars with dfi engines without naming the manufacturers and what came up was the coking issues on the inlet valves leading to over time reduced performance and eventually needed a head off and decoke. There was no mention anywhere of this with the fk2 and read that theoretically through engine design and cleverly set up will avoid this happening. I just wanted to ask fellow members what's their thoughts on the subject?. To me the step forward from a Honda Civic Type s 1.8ivtec to a high performance car had to be a Honda and the fk2 had everything I was looking for.
I've had the car since last October and is one of the first off the production line a 2015 model and now only has 17000 miles on the clock and goes like stink.
Regards Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Back