• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Anyone know the history of this FK8 for sale at Newbury?

So after much deliberation I have bought an M2 (non competition) from Cotswold BMW. M Performance exhaust is about to be ordered too.... I wanted a Type R but I just cant live with the way Honda are dealing with warranty claims and the gearbox issues some cars have (knowing my luck I would get a dud). Compared to my RS3 the M2 feels in a different league.... Its brutal and needs to be treated with respect. The Audi was a fast computer.

So after much deliberation I have bought an M2 (non competition) from Cotswold BMW. M Performance exhaust is about to be ordered too.... I wanted a Type R but I just cant live with the way Honda are dealing with warranty claims and the gearbox issues some cars have (knowing my luck I would get a dud). Compared to my RS3 the M2 feels in a different league.... Its brutal and needs to be treated with respect. The Audi was a fast computer.

Good choice :)

Yup great choice enjoy.

My box has been fine but understand your concerns, but don't think it is any easier with the Germans, have you seen the strut failures on the GT4, I was literally about to buy one and saw a you tubers video, then researched further, Porsche basically say usage and given what I have seen of the you tuber then I tend to agree but still that should never happen ever. They are replacing gearboxes due to the 3rd gear spline failure though. Also BMW service in my experience was dreadful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be something in the air with the M cars and Honda owners at the moment, 3 on forums 1 on insta, also just watched the grand tour testing the new M5 :cool:

Nice. Are you local to Cheltenham?

Back