• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Mud flaps?

conts on the back and Michi on the front! Sacrilege:lol:

I took too long to rotate my tyres and the rears were practically new and fronts were bust. My idea to save £££ is to wear them like that and replace both once either go close to legal limit. Then I will rotate every 4-5k miles to get even wear on the new set, which will be PS4s, cuz after 4000 miles with them I prefer them over the Contis. Very impressive with cold damp weather!

Thanks for all the replies and pics, I have ordered a set in the black with the dark grey logo as I want it to look quite subtle and it should match the car quite nicely.

Are they easy to fit and do they come with instructions?

Relatively easy to fit if you have the room, I used a mates ramp to do it.
Comes with a good set of instructions too

LOL seriously though I am 14K in, and the ebay ppf behind front arches has done a great job and I have zero stone chips on the rear,

The again its CW so might be hiding them.

Not knocking them at all, actually look fine... youd get into a scooby meet no probs

LOL seriously though I am 14K in, and the ebay ppf behind front arches has done a great job and I have zero stone chips on the rear,

The again its CW so might be hiding them.

Not knocking them at all, actually look fine... youd get into a scooby meet no probs

Just my opinion but I think mudflaps on the CTR is akin to to making a sandwich and putting Nutella in it along with Marmite and kippers....

I fitted these to mine... had to trim the front ones slightly.

https://zl1addons.com/collections/h...roducts/civic-17-19-type-r-deluxe-rock-guards
cd95aae810e747c6c9e4cc5e55099edf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Those were the ones I originally wanted but when I contacted the company they said they don’t ship to the U.K. The ones I’ve now purchased look very similar to yours, I don’t see any reason why they won’t protect the doors as well as the rally armour mudflaps.

They are more subtle as they are smaller but will they be very effective?

I don’t really mind the rally look, I fitted the front ones about a year ago and only fitted the rears last week as I decided I might as well actually use the rear ones. I think it looks better with the full set on rather than just the fronts.

Redcap. Yes they are the OEM Rallye Red ones from Honda. I couldn't justify the price of the JDM ones in case I didn't like them.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, I don’t suppose you have the part numbers for them? Like you I’m not sure I can justify the cost of the JDM ones and I think the colour of them is very similar, the JDM ones are slightly darker from what I can tell.

Back